VU 9.4.2 will be deployed Thursday 5/3, 10:00 - 12:00 (UTC 09:00 - 11:00).
Bye-bye orbs. ![]()
Man, if the orbs just go away, that would be so anticlimactic. That would be a very disappointing ending to such a large storyline.
and before anyone else gets around to it.
ah, the egg…
2 hour downtime. Fix a few bugs, introduce a new one or two. ![]()
Maybe they should leave the support pylons in place… sort of a war memorial/reminder or something.
not only one or two surelly ![]()
Cool, any progress is good progress!
<----prays for a return of loot!
or a fix of lag ive experience since last update will work too ![]()
PREFERABLY BOTH
wow - 9.4.2 already?
I havent even downloaded 9.4 yet :laugh:
I was so hoping the orbs would have tied into the new planets or cryengine somehow. That would have been at least a satisfying closure. There is still hope I guess. No clue what they are going to do.
Nevermind I guess I just read the orbs are gone. Bah.
They should have named it 9.5
Then we would be closer to 10 and Cryengine2 ![]()
Hello new items? Hello new letomie? ![]()
Maybe putting in the stuff for the new mining equipment on Monday https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropia-universe/145320-genesis-tower-opens-announces.html
and the mobs for WOF this weekend.
JEEZ they could at least give a BZAAAP lightshow as the orbs disappear, like we see when someone’s Chipping-in only on a much larger scale…but then again they’d only do that if they smelled some $Chi-chIINNGG$ in it for them :rolleyes:
damn they’re gonna change my perception gain loot method..
Cryengine i promise
This will probably sound weird but I will miss the orbs ![]()
The added a lot to the atmosphere.
About the patch…
Maybe a fix that says:
“Now mobs will not crit you anymore so that you waste 8 ped ammo on a Frescoquda before it kills you in one hit and you have to kill it all over again!”
I never liked the critical hits but after the fresc was introduced, it has really gotten the best of me and I cannot keep quiet anymore. It is not fair that our crits give mobs a scratch extra every now and then while the mobs’ crits can kill us in one hit. Especially not when it comes in waves.
I had a great desire to hunt fresc. tonight after the ceremony in the genesis tower but after dying from one hit crits three times in 20 minutes, wasting about 20 ped ammo (plus fap decay, armor decay and markup on the gun) for nothing, I lost the lust completely. ![]()
It is not fun in any way ![]()
So, for a future patch. Remove mob crits cause they cause nothing but misery to the players. And I don’t care if the player crits go away at the same time either cause they don’t do any difference anyway. Not to be noticed…
nextttt m8
VU 9.4.2 will add the unique land area for the winner of the video contest ![]()
yes, you should have kept your mouth shot :rolleyes:
… lucky I have to work today :scratch2: