Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4.2

Hope this vu will fix my broken loot… Tired of seeing 1 hide, 1 oil res, and 1 thyroid oil in the lootwindow 99% of the time.

we will see about that :laugh:

I predict at least 3 hours

Yeah, true! :wink:

And so we play EF whilst EU transforms…

Yes, it is rather annoying to be 2 shots from killing it (Fresc) only for the damn thing to critical and kill you, this has happened twice to me now.
Would not be so bad, but you end up in the middle of TI, have to make a mad dash to the tp, which is not close, tp, to ti north, prime tp chip, struggle for ages trying to pinpoint the location, cuz the damn maps to small, only to find a full health fresc in it’s place.
Dont agree with removing it though, adds to the tension, but then, only if revive is within 1 or 2 tp jumps away.

As to the orbs vanishing, I cant see Mindfart just removing them, and closing the story line, am sure more things are planned. Remember, the news reports say they are just ‘trying’ to close them.
I just hope loots improved, and the lag issues that’s plagued me for the last 3 weeks go away.

i think the orbs are more likely a story they can bring back in the future so they can expand calypso, new event, orbs reapear and they open the other place for us to visit.

seems the most likely use for this

they closed the server down an hour early if i read the time right, they brought it down at 9 ma time instead of 10 ma time.

they wrote both swedish time and utc time

So typical . Wake up early made coffee and rdy for some quality EU - time. And server going down in 15 min. message comes up when I log in :stuck_out_tongue:

Well Ill try sort out some things in “real life” while I wait..

Do the dishes, shower the dogs, clean dust, showel snow, pay some bills…
:coffee:

This is what downtime does to me or makes me feel

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/9/4/9/4/seaizure.gif
panick attack, seizure

1 Like

Thats what I call “dynamic” :smiley:
Was at break even at TT the last week :smiley:

…but I am sure that this will change after this VU.

nothing is new!!
Bored!!!
Borrrrrrrrrred!!!
Need an ATH :silly2:

shower dogs?:scratch2: ok give the pooches a shower got yah…
clean dust…:confused:

Oooo just downloaded new client, noticed texture changes in the install… one (tiny) step closer to CE2 perhaps?
:wtg:

I would calculate exactly 58 further steps (one every two weeks) :smiley:

:scared: :holyshit:

…

:umn:[SIZE=“1”]i really really need to play now yeah really
now plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz come on sniff …[/SIZE]

Hunt frescas before they are changed - done
Brake even in hunting - done
Got a nice hof mining - done

I should have known something was coming… things need to change, again. It was just too good to be real.

Back Up Yet?!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Are we back up and running now?![/FONT]

Someone fill me in… how come the orbs are going ?

Wooo! new update :yay: