Version Update 9.3.1

Version Update 9.3.1
22 May 2008

Technical performance improvements.
Skill implants may be correctly inserted again.
Items placed for sale at auction no longer randomly displayed.
Icon mapping no longer lost when moving iems in inventory.
Avatar eye movements enhanced.
Lock up skills corrected.

Originally Posted Here

First!
GJ MA fixing things!
Still no news on deposit disruption? :frowning:

will that last again 10 hours?

Oooo eye movement!

Second if I’m fast!

OK, fourth then, sheesh

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee @_@

Slowpoke :laugh:

Too slow :wink:

I wonder how pronounced the eye momements are now..

Yo matt, they fixed the deposit problems, only pay by cash doesn’t work..
(Sheenie :wink:

Still off line here UK time 1625 who else ?

+REP to MA for this BUGfix VU !

Now please give us different icons for different refiners back :slight_smile:

Yeah I hate those buttons too hard to tell the difference :mad:

I hope they solved the stacking problem in storage boxes as well. (And if you split a stack in a storage box it’s visible, instead of having to close and open the storage box to see the 2 stacks.

And the CTD’s sometimes when putting stuff in personal storage.

Yes please, when I saw the icon I thought to myself, “self why did you put animal oil res on the toolbar?, twice”

ROFL :yay:

HAHA! :laugh: I did the same thing. I thought I was the only one who saw the similarities of animal oil redsidue to the finders. I almost TTd one of my finders, until I realized I was in the “Tools” section of storage.

Items in Loot UI cannot be moved.

Not fixed yet. I hope this is not now a “feature”

This was noted in a previous Bertha post of Known Issues, so I think MA regard this as a bug.

I know, I copied and pasted it from that thread. Just wanted it not to be “forgotten about” :wink:

Another thing I noticed is when you right click on a item in loot window is no longer shows you a total for that item in your inventory but it acts just like a left click. It’s just a Miner annoyance…lol