Version Update 10.2.2 Content List

Transparancy, short term roadmaps > manage expectations.

A short thread reply on EF which 1% of the players read isn’t going to help much understanding why some things takes ages to get fixed or to be delivered. Increase transparancy on short term and put a little more time in the technical release notes.

Just my advice to you, and aside from the above I think you are doing a great job with the progress … hope to see content soon.

Ahh… The pipelines!
http://www.hickerphoto.com/data/media/30/arctic_pipeline_T3559.jpg

1 Like

I’d like to know what caused Wolverine and Miwak to be messed up in the first place. Wolverine and Miwak was perfectly nice, on a flat ground, before the change.

Now there is a big crater under the TP at Miwak, for instance.

Another example is the servicecenter (unregistrable outpost) a bit NW of Trasure Island close to server border: It seems to hover 3m above the ground. When I see this, and think of that “Palms Corner” building was half buried: Can’t the developers see where they place buildings? Or get a warning if they change the terrain in an area where there is structures?

Actually, half buried buildings can be cool… just make some sort of digged tunnel out of it (or into it).

As for Wolverine and Miwak TP, I wonder why they simply weren’t mentioned on the “known issues” list. I guess one or two TP-runners have visited the area in vain. It is possible to get to Wolverine Hope TP if you know how but Miwak is hard to get to because it’s just above an unclimbable crater.

Totally unrelated (sort’a), I don’t know if I should laugh or cry at this:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/5/0/3/tough_slope_2_thumb.jpg

The brown line is on a road that goes between the formacaiada LA eastward, over a narrow bridge and then to the island at sever border SE of Treasure Island. If you come that way from the east (running west), you suddently get a free fall. If you come that way running out from the formacaiada LA, you’ll instead get a “wtf?” feeling. It’s hard to see it on the pictures, but the road goes 90o vertical straight up on the cliff wall. Either the road is made by someone with plenty of humor, or it’s a design mishap since roads usually show the way to get past cliffs.

ROFL got a phone call from a friend to tell me that now they cant log and get a error msg after this update, round and round we go lol

Hi everyone,

lately I have been playing and suddenly lost all sounds ingame.
And from time to time the sounds become just wierd noises.
A relog does fix this mostly, yet still trying to figure out if it’s my sound card drivers or EU.
Could be related to the windows 7 upgrade, not sure though.

That is also the reason I post it here instead of bug reports.
This problem started after Version Update 10.2.1, and has
happend a few times now.

Anyone else who has this same problem ?

Also find the bird sounds at Nea’s quit loud, after one hour hunting,
I want to shoot them. :laugh:
Did a support case, but that one somehow that one deleted,
so guess submitting a support case is useless. :rolleyes:

[COLOR=“Silver”].