Version Update 10.0.14

The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the version update 10.0.14. The servers will be taken down at:

2009.09.24 12:30 UTC

Downtime will be 1-2 hours. Content information will be published after the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted Here

Wonder what madness they bring upon us now? :wink:

Lol, I never understood the “first post” posters, is there a secret prize for being the first one to post? :slight_smile:

Anyway nice to seee the updates are still rolling in. :slight_smile:

Cheers :beerchug:

Can we get tp chips this year ? :mad::mad::mad:

Version Update 10.0.14

  • You’ll be able to get SGA Items
  • You’ll be able to climb hills decently
  • You’ll not experience any further Lag
  • Mob AI Improved
  • Malcruentors are not walking on the air,
  • …
  • …
    Ah wait… that is not 10.0.14, that is a Utopic EU

Sorry, the file you were looking for could not be found.
Please use the links below to locate the file.

:laugh:
its just the first time I post in first I guess, stupid thing I know :smiley:
the prize for being first… hm…EFD like everyone?
I hope this update bring us good stuff :smiley:

FAIL!

Why they always decide to update when I get behind comp and want to play :S

…Hope…

About lag belive me u need a better connection :wink:

Don’t panic people! This is your chance to get some shopping and cleaning and such done.

:slight_smile: :wtg:

All SGA items drop while I’m at work :frowning:

they should delay the updates :laugh:

Where is 10.1 and 10.2?

MA saving them for an xmas gift to all colonists?

Sorry, the file you were looking for could not be found.
Please use the links below to locate the file.
www.entropiauniverse.com
www.planetcalypso.com

and client loader show latest news at Version Update 10.0.8 Content List
lol

Version 10.0.14

Clowns will be killed :smiley:

10.1 : first half of the update on 6 October

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/pages/2009/09/21/0883/index.xml

mmm… i believe after V10.0.99 ?.. or maybe V10.0.999? :smiley:

Looking forward for VU 10.0.99 :silly2: