Version Update 10.0.13 Content List

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.0.13
2009-09-21

PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!

FIXED ISSUES

UI Issues
[ul]
[li]Issues with scrolling in UI windows is fixed[/li][li]Fixed issue with sorting in Item Search at the Bank Teller[/li][li]The Close button in the Retrieving Latest Auctions window now works[/li][/ul]

Object Interaction Issues
[ul]
[li]Fixed issue with creature being out of range for loot, even when distance is very short[/li][li]Fixed issue with placing and dropping items[/li][li]Miscellaneous Issues [/li][li]Several stability issues fixed[/li][li]Fixed issue with deleting Player Ads[/li][li]Fixed issue with non-latin characters[/li][li]Fixed visualization queue so that large and close objects are shown first[/li][li]Low memory warning is re-enabled if options are changed[/li][li]Fixed self-damage exploit in lootable PVP zones[/li][/ul]

Originally Posted Here

That’s just made pvp4 a LOT more risky right now!

1 Like

Great news, but when will Crystal Palace open up again? :scratch2:

great benn waiting for it !
Thanks !

no more pvp4 for me then :yay:

Awesome ! .. Now hurry up with MF so i can leave !!

LOL

  • Fixed issue with deleting Player Ads

so, i wonder if my screens show my preVU10.content again then?

S.

You and CP ?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/164775-one-bunny-his-character.html#post2077517

Wut ? So i can now give full dmg to other one without fear of getting hit ?

Are we now going to use something diff than RL ? What a noobish fix if it is like that

fixed “self damage EXPLOIT”??

I don’t go to PvP, but someone please tell me this doesn’t mean you’re immune to your own rocket fire - because if so, that’s bullshit and can be so heavily abused it isn’t even funny (use a 300+ dmg rocket launcher up close without fear of blowing yourself up).

If it’s the age-old “fap-gun” technique… aww… I always thought that was intentional, ya know, a suicide function - although if you kept it, I’d understand an elimination of the tox shot effect… (so 5 ped cost per suicide).

ahh the pvp bug… I’ll miss that one

Wonder what those are! Seems nice and stable, not noticed anything broken yet. :slight_smile:

Nice to see lots more fixes.

Let 10.0.14 be turning the oil pumps back on at the rig!

Fixed self-damage exploit in lootable PVP zones

Support finally made it!!! weeee about time :yay:

wounder when there going to fix telport pads at aprments so i can sell mine cant sell it till its set to resrtied

That sounds interesting…

Ok, I’m not a PVP person, I don’t go to PVP 3 or 4, so I don’t really follow that one… Can anyone explain if that means a person in the zone can’t kill him/herself using explosives or does it mean something else?
Yes, I know, I’m a n00b :laugh:

adj V1 (and probably other) sound is still not fixed (it has been for vu 10.11 then problem back in 10.12)

Lol! Very informative :smiley:

Yea, more danger more funn :smiley:

10.1 will be after 10.0.99? :smiley: