Version Update 10.0.12 Content List

[B]PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.0.12
2009-09-17

PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!

FIXED ISSUES[/B]

• Bug where you couldn’t pick up certain garments in display areas is resolved
• The warning message for running out of RAM is displayed only once per session
• Because some creature have not yet been converted, spawn substitutions have been made until the conversion is done:
[ul]
[li]Kingfisher replaced by Neconu[/li][li]Gradivore replaced by Bristlehog[/li][li]Morsusilex replaced by Atrox[/li][li]Oculus replaced by Cersumon[/li][li]Trilomite replaced by Bristlehog[/li][li]TskTsk replaced by Estophyl[/li][/ul]

•Fixed some stability issues

Originally Posted Here

[ul]
the warning message for running out of ram is displayed only once per session[/ul]

I warnz U ONCE before shoots U in teh face! :d

1 Like

Morsusilex replaced by Atrox
TskTsk replaced by Estophyl

Two non-adjusted mobs replaced by adjusted..

(Compare ammo consumption needed to kill a young morsusilex with a young atrox)

Good though they fixed the memory display warning.

1 Like

:thumbup: Good news… :wink:

[QUOTE=V10.0.11]

Imperial Zoological Scouts have discovered that trilomites have returned to Amethera.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=V10.0.12]

Trilomite replaced by Bristlehog

[/QUOTE]

lol - so are they back or not?

“Imperial Zoological Scout” spotting a trilomite…

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/060630/153610__fearloathing_l.jpg

:rolleyes:

8 Likes

It’s good to see guys im MA HQ working.
Creatures changes are odd though. But at least there is something going on.

Now, MA, bring the light under mining claims back, plz.

also

http://www.entropiagateway.com/2009/09/upcoming-planet-calypso-releases/

1 Like

Very good :wtg:

VU 10.1 at October 6… 3 more freaking weeks??? You gotta be kidding me…

no no, I am not kidding u, Marco is :smiley:

1 Like

Was alot of ores replaced with lysterium???Shinook seems to be a lysterium mine now.So does alot of other places I used to find lil better MU ores…I’m using a high end finder- VRX2k-just wondering:scratch2:

:yay: Oct 6th can not come soon enough.. I want my TP chip back! :yay:

Does that mean that the loot items are also substituted?

For example if I kill a Neconu on the Kingfisher LA, do I have a change to loot a High Tension Resolver shortblade?

/Slupor

You cant see name and healtbar of some mobs. You also cant loot them after killed. Random spawn on tping still rule - also in trees. Random spawn on login too.
My gun still miss to do sound and firing efect evry second hit .
Still geting stuck in Pm lol and only restart help.
Ah bussy yea of course.
Other fixes didnt tested - is night and must log off for work.

Alt-Tab seems to finaly work. Screen refresh and redraw.

October 6th…

I wonder…

I totally agree.

Morsusilex replaced by Atrox

LOL @ more trox

Which Year ? :scratch2:

harharhar

Falke

1 Like

Sweat! TP chips! Teams!

Robin I started finding lyst everywhere after vu10. I hope that is a bug they fix.

Can probably add another 2 weeks onto that for them to fix any bugs with the TP chips after their release

1 Like