Upon trying to start the program I get the error “Failed to obtain/convert traceback!”.
I tried fresh download but no luck. Any ideas?
Upon trying to start the program I get the error “Failed to obtain/convert traceback!”.
I tried fresh download but no luck. Any ideas?
I think these programs have psychic powers. Most seem to have stopped working. I uninstalled Entropia Life a few weeks ago as that had also stopped working.
Maybe they know the state of MA and the game so have given up all hope ![]()
What is strange is that I don’t think it updates, it just exists and runs completely independent of EU so I just can’t understand why I it decided to quit on me
I prefer tally, it works to this day.
Mine works without issues. ?♂️
It isn’t as easy to use though when you add enhancers during a hunt and use different weapons
Yea, gotta add multiple versions of your weapon in that case.