Entropia Universe Version Update 9.2
28 Jan 2008
The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement VU 9.2 between:
2008.01.29 09:00 and 2008.01.29 13:00 UTC
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Entropia Universe Version Update 9.2
28 Jan 2008
The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement VU 9.2 between:
2008.01.29 09:00 and 2008.01.29 13:00 UTC
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
weeeehaawwwwww :yay: they are very fast
WOW good news right after work I will be able to see updates ![]()
:yay::yay::yay:
What will be included? :scratch2:
Fantastic…oh goodie…i’m excited! …and i’m not being a smart@ss…i really am…![]()
Now the always asked question…cause i can’t figure out the time difference…what time is that for me here in Texas?
I’m all giddy with excitment…lol…when did this game take over my life?..oh…it is my life!
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/96458-version-update-9-2-preview.html
The rest we won’t know until it’s been done, like always!
:woohoo:Nerftime!!!:woohoo: :yay::yay::yay: :wtg:
Making some before/after screenshots of my apartam. :cheer:
Oh great a daytime update. I guess it’ll actually be up and running by 15:00 at the earliest going by past updates and time announcements :rolleyes:
Runs to take screenshots of everything in apartment before it’s ruined by textures update :mad:
hope they implent something else than the furniture ![]()
I am more worried they will… ![]()
Thanks for the reminder all ;):(. I assume the Xmas trees will be coming down as well. Had taken the day off tomorrow in anticipation of the X-Fire chat, but my computer crashed Friday night and won’t have it up an running until tomorrow. Hopefully early enough to get some screenies of the apartment. Maybe I’ll ask a soc. mate to run over to my apartment to take some screenies for me.
I’m just glad that i don’t own an appartment this VU.
If i’d put my soul into one and it was about to contract a bad case of the uglies i’d be frekkin furious.
Sometimes it’s liberating to be poor.
Is the furniture the only thing they are updating?
Man, be careful what you wish for :scratch2:
maby ther will do so skills matters agin cut be nice
ther other noob shit ma haw don stinks
ah yes… when the Calypso trees come down you know Christmas is well and truely over and we are left with the bleakness of winter…
Its quite nice to see this sorta thing and only feel mild interest though… when you are on a break vu’s are so much easier to take! :laugh:
Wist
Fingers crossed! :whip:
Tiny, mini, microscopic taming content update… maybe? No? Ok, I’ll just wait another (few) year(s)…
I’ve got time… I’m still young… :rolleyes:
Xfire presents a chat with Swedish developers Mindark before the release of their upcoming Version Update 9.2 which will see the Entropia Universe Client localized for the German, French, Spanish and Portuguese speaking markets.
So… it looks like that is no longer the case.
Just imagine if EU is not back before 20 UTC? :eek:
IMHO it would be safer to do it before the update, the VU aftermath isn’t a very advisable time to have a live chat. ![]()