Entropia Universe Version Update 9.0

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.0
8 Oct 2007

The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement VU 9.0 between:

2007.10.09 05:30 and 2007.10.09 11:30 UTC

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted Here

WooHOoo:yay:

Very exciting…

Ah those Tuesday morning VU updates…

Worth the wait, i’ll wager :yay:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

did I say… yay! :slight_smile:

:yay:
Don’t forget to take lots of ā€˜before’-images :smiley:

Here we go guys and gals:)

2 Likes

Last night with the old avatar… Make the most of it guys and gals :wink:

guess that means we’re in our last hours for ā€œBeforeā€ pictures, eh? :slight_smile: can’t wait to see how this all pans out =))

1 Like

omg!! 6 hours for implementation…

1 Like

wooooohoooooooooo :yay:

Woohooo :yay:

Weee!! Back in business!! :slight_smile:

Go go go MA!

1 Like

:woohoo::dancing::woohoo:

      :yay:   :yay:    :yay:

I’m definetly skipping school! :yay:

finally

:launcher:

big smiles

well that takes care of what to do that nite after work!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooota :yay::wtg:

No sleep tonight!:laugh:

Hmmmmm - looks nice - but lag ???

…

Hurrray no more lag :slight_smile:

YES!!! THANKS FRANK!!! I have been waiting for this one… and I’m not the only one!:slight_smile:
btw can you upload some in world graphics before VU?:wink: I’d love too see now hehe I can’t stop waiting the min are going like hours and hours going like months, omg!:confused:

Bye bye ā€œold lookā€ Mega…

Time for some plastic surgery.

A long time coming… I hope my graphic card can handle it :slight_smile: