Entropia Universe Version Update 8.11
19 Mar 2006
The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement VU 8.11 between:
2007.03.20 05:30 and 2007.03.20 09:30 UTC
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Entropia Universe Version Update 8.11
19 Mar 2006
The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement VU 8.11 between:
2007.03.20 05:30 and 2007.03.20 09:30 UTC
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Awesome :yay:
hm, i might be sleeping then, and when i wake up i get the next update too already ![]()
4 hours. sounds long too me… maybe a bigger one.
Brace yourselves…
Nice guys in MA!
They get up hearly to give us a nice VU update!
+rep for effort!
Thanx for the info
(And at least for me it’s a fine time to update too
)
Where is that button in Options of CL that skips the VU downlaod? :scratch2:
+rep ma for the advance warning ![]()
Next to the one that turns the loot back on ![]()
Yay! :yay:
I can’t wait for cool new features. ![]()
[SIZE=“1”]But I fear the post-VU-whine-fest:( [/SIZE]
what time would this be in the uk? :silly2: :laugh:
hope its a good one ![]()
New Hat / New VU
[B]My Guess, is that there will be a new type of Hat - possibly a swimming type or Hard hat, that may also aid protection, while mining / swimming or running around in the caves in New Oxford. :scratch2:
Oh plus an extension of the caves in New Oxford & a few more of the empty shops opening, along with the Tomb shop bug shops fixed[/B]:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Moonfish
Well I can only Dream for the moment
Humm a 4 hour up-date, that sounds big..
MA time is UK time right now … at least until daylight savings (then they will be -1 hour to you since they run off GMT and don’t set their clocks forward).
Thank you, MA, for the advanced notice.
Here’s hoping for a smooth update and nice improvements!
P.S. Don’t forget to turn loot on! ![]()
Thought it was the information about the rest of the coming features in the vu…well, i’ll see it when i come from work tomorrow ![]()
crossing fingers
Granted, I know no more than anybody else, but imho, I believe the “4 hour update” isn’t because it’s “big”, as suggested above (not any “bigger” than usual, anyway) … rather, I’m being positive and hoping this time frame is there so the MA peeps can actually test the VU on the live servers before releasing it to the general public, and roll it back if need be
wishful thinking? perhaps. hopefully I’m correct though ![]()
I rather hope its a big one ;). Don’t forget its 8.10+8.11 in one, so it cant be that small i think.
Further complicating this for U.S. players is that Congress stupidly extended Daylight savings time by like 5 weeks and now we are in it when we usually wouldn’t be.
Yeah, I sure hate coming home while it’s still light out. Who likes that sun thing, anyway?
oohhh boy - here we go! :rolleyes:
…This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you’re my only hope…
zzzk
…Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you’re my only hope…
zzzk
…Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you’re my only hope…
zzzk
…Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you’re my only hope…
I sense a great disturbance in the Force. :grumble: