Since when have all puny mobs been the same skill gain? There is nothing to report. Just find a better mob to skill on. :wtg:
My real question is. Had loot always worked this way and this lotter profession and skills is just a visibility thing. I actually always thought it worked that way. I havent logged in yet but I bet my wife has higher looting professions then me. I always have her loot everything cause she seems to get better loot and ill bet she has looted way more then me. This also makes sense for all the times Ubers took me out hunting and we would get awesome loot.
This is going to change the community Iām not sure how yet, but from the reports that everyone in team gets loot skill gains in thinking itās going to be positive. This should making teaming happen more offered.
I really want to go grab 11 newbs in team and do all the looting and see what happens.
same, i wonder if Anatomy is counted to Animal and Mutant, but a less popular skill is for robot
in honor of these new skills perhaps a skill gain weekend is in order?
I was pretty sure the loot proffesions would only affect the type of loot you got, not the tt value you got. Donāt think itās a good thing if itās the value that increase, will have bad effect for new players.
It seems that the profession of looters and related skills is not working correctly.
They are associated with a lot of old skills - this is normal and understandable. But when looting, only one skill (profile) is ganed, with which the profession is only related to 35% (for Animal Looter it is Skinning).
Such a logic of the formation of professions was not before.
P. S. I checked only Animal looter.
Attn: MA
I donāt think that word [scourging] means what you think it meansā¦
562 Points of Skinner so far. Gimme da Looter, Gimme da Looter, Iām a Bad Boy ![]()
Hm interesting ⦠new skills . I look forward to check it out tomorrow well Iāll be back home. Anyway skill gaining seems bugged for me. Shooted 20k ped worth with 100% skill gain pill and made almost 80% for the next level profession and Iām not lvl 150 to go so bad ā¦
Anyone tested to see if you get looter skill gain when taming a creature? Iād be curious to know. Will test myself shortly if no one beats me to it (as soon as tiny human is in bed). You do get loot, so on that level it makes sense, but you also get taming skills at the end so⦠could go either way logically.
"āloot TT diff might be between 0.1 % @ level 0 and 1% @ level 200ā
Do you even believe that shit you are typing?
There will be nothing to confirm that 1,2 even 3% difference, nothing, unless you compare some big data, 20 years of returns vs 20 years of returns of Girts hunting. And that is why they can say there is now such a skill that improves TT when you hunt more. More $ spent to finance castles,VR, conpets, tokens whatever shit these bunch of wannabes can think out every damn year.
Itās all fluff, something new to turn your $ into worthless TT value to a worthless skill on a skill page. Cosmetics, UI change.
EDIT: Good luck skilling it :laugh:
Why no thieving bastard skill for looting players?
Iād say that the looting profession could say something about the max multiplier a person should be able to get.
For example, skill x100 (maybe add a curve to this) would be the max multiplier you could get.
That way we would kill the discussions about noobs getting huge hofs on small mobs.
So, at lvl 100 you could get a max 10000xmulti.
And at lvl 15 just 1500x multi.
This way the regular loot is unaffected but it would surely be an incentive to skill up to get the possible mulitplier up.
Just an idea⦠:rolleyes:
Possibly Computer because miners (who gain Computer from extracting claims) report smaller differences.
You need to unlock Sarcasm skill asap.
trying to get understanding of how these initial skills were determined. Is it dodge and evade?
got 42 dodge and level 1 reclaiming
got 48 evader and level 15 skinning
scourging level 15 ⦠not sure what might determine this
any ideas/observations or others to compare?
Then obviously dodge/evade have nothing to do with it, which makes sense. Why would a defense skill help you loot something?
I see a fair bit of hate towards MA for implementing this change:
āAn avatarĀ“s relevant loot profession will improve actual loot returns as it increasesā
I have to say I am in full support of this system and more systems like it. It rewards you for playing the game more ā something we need. The more you hunt, the more you loot mobs, the higher tt returns youāll have. What a great idea. Gives you something to look forward to and a reason to stay at the grind. Smart move.
I preface all my comments under the assumption that by continued play and grinding weāll achieve better loot overall than we do now. If everyoneās tt returns were just simply dropped and now we have to spend more time and $ to get back what we already had then this is a complete disaster. A greedy move like that would probably force several large withdrawals. Iām hoping the new tt return cap is more like 99% or 100% (with all the right gear and high enough looter profession).
I think some clarity on how the looter profession can influence loot is in order. Perhaps MA already has this planned and will release details over the coming weeks.
This patch looks very exciting to say the least ![]()
**RANT WARNING!
*right before a few big events also.
Welp⦠thatās the one that will make me stop.
So now weāre all this pre-determined ālooterā skill and have to grind in the hopes that we will get better loot once we dump a ton of money into it?
I know that as a pirate and I shouldnāt be upset over this, but I really like to hunt also⦠sitting in space gets boring after a while.
Crossing my fingers and hoping that it did not affect payouts, but when has MA ever done anything that has not been a kick to the balls for players?
What a waste of three months. I knew I shouldnāt have started playing this shitty ass game with outdated as fuck graphics, and developers that cantā set a microwave clock let alone release a bug-free update.
*PS: I am just speculating and have not logged in. Hopefully all is good and not the way I think.
Cool update, for me it makes sense skills should play some part in returns.
I would like to see something similar for crafters though (and miners too).