Entropia Universe 15.16.0 Release Notes

An addition to the release notes (the original notes have also been updated):

Known Issues
[ul]
[li]The new looter professions were incorrectly placed in the Combat profession category, These will be moved to the Resource Gathering category in the next patch.[/li][li]Some participants are showing 3 unachieved professions even though all professions have been achieved. This will be corrected in the next patch.[/li][/ul]

Yeah, first nerf the crafting returns from 90-93% to solid 80%, then nerf mining returns from 85-90% to <80%, now nerf hunting returns… what is your plan here? make everyone leave?

have you ever skilled anything before in this game? getting more points per time on a puny MAY only work on the very first levels. If you reach a few hundred skill points your skill gain on punys is close to zero. and you can easily turnover more on big mobs than on small mobs, as the skill points is proportional to the damage done. less new mob targetting more shooting on bigger mobs + bigger guns with more damage = more skills

I wish you would stop spouting this shite.

Crafting has always been 70-90% short term. And 90+ long term.

I started crafting in 2006, and have millions of peds worth of results. It is no different now (ignoring the last few weeks of MA testing)

Rgds

Ace

your 50 clicks on EP 3 is not relevant data :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Please report those punies as bugged. Merp young (L5, 50 HP) gives 0.4 or 0.8 points about 1.5 times per 10 kills.

After 143 kills I stand at 18 points of Skinning.

no, the returns haven’t been as low as 70% short term (3-5k clicks) prior to december VU.
Even 1k click runs have always been over 85% prior to the loot changes, while now you can do 2k clicks, get several multipliers and still end up with a pathetic 80% return…
Yeah, funny, you’re ignoring the latest changes and then claim crafting wouldn’t have changed, confirmation bias much…

I’m approaching the 1 million crafts achievement…:wink:

I give up…life is too short.

Rgds

Ace

1 Like

So to clarify some points to you people that don’t test things before you complain about them:

  1. This will NOT kill team hunting as every person in the team gains the looting skill, YES, even the person ONLY healing gains skill. (I confirmed this live on my stream earlier today)

  2. Skinning/Scourging/Reclaiming does give HP (Not 100% confirmed, but it’s hard for me to imagine me gaining half an HP today alone when it usually took 3-4 weeks)

  3. You can Heal a person NOT in your team and still gain looting skills.

  4. Using a pet or looting pill does not affect the skill gain in any way.

:yay::yay::yay:

1 Like

Bye troll.

:scratch2:

Its all kinds of strange, but works (most likely a bugg)

I wonder if your loot skill gain is proportional to loot size? So if you HOf big, you also gain a ton of skill? Or whether it will be based on mob level or similar cost to kill model.

I’d think it more logical to be proportional to the mob’s hp

[QUOTE=ā€œBertha Bot, post: 3578539, member: 8063ā€]

[li]Added a new looter profession (under the Resource Gathering category) for each of the tribe of enemies - [/li][/QUOTE]

Why?

I mean all the bugs are fixed, Avatar statues are delivered, land plots for Arkadians who have been waiting are in place?

Well, finished my daily mining mission - excavated 50 ped worth of frig - and wasn’t awarded the 2 daily token reward. Mission is still active with mission counter saying ā€œ0/417ā€ excavated.

Sending support ticket…

I agree…but then this is MA, they may not have thought about that and people could exploit it to gain tons of skill via swine deluxe style.

I would go test but at work :frowning:

ya i had to ask more around :stuck_out_tongue: only heard about bonus

Ul hammer w speed buff… essentially a tt hammer… with a buff.

Also nice change on epic missions

Pets that can be used for skilling that were gone from cyrene for a long while…

Animal Looter = 25
Mutant Looter = 24
Robot Looter = 18

:confused: Surprised to see bot looter so low in comparison to the others, I’ve killed tons of bots over the years, what’s this based on?