Entropia Universe 15.16.0 Release Notes

  1. to short

LOL… Do you realize that many ppl may quit the game because of this??? Fuck, hunting is shit now if you are not already uber with uber looting profstanding. Great job MA.

What is interesting :scratch2:

ok, those vixen robots on rt do give skinning skill ups :laugh:

btw do you get skill when you use pet or pill to loot :scratch2:

How come I now see 3 un acheived professions but I see the new looter professions all at > L10 ?

I wonder if there is really someone who wants to reduce his return by changing type of monsters, especially after climbing or buying skills for several years already :scratch2:
loot composition would have been ok but the global return :laugh:

I have 2 looter professions for mobs and mutants but only 1 for bots. I’m >30 in mobs & mutants but only 25 in bots so I guess the unlock is at level 30.

Would be great to know how it affects loot returns. Did you kept average returns intact and now we have an opportunity to increase them even further with that new professions? Or maybe you decreased average returns and we have to work our way to get it back?

Personally I think it’s second option and from previous posts it seem other ppl think the same. Just quick money grab wrapped as new feature :smiley: So if it’s other way around, would be great for MA to communicate that more clearly.

Also yet other instance of ā€˜be careful what you wish for’ - so many ppl complained over the years that there is no specialization benefits to hunting animals or robots (except for dodge vs evade) - now we have them :tongue2:

please ask again

this is soo wrong

it has to be loot composition.

What you do now is stealing ped from low levels and give it to higher levels.

epic fail and you kill youre game

Can you double check that please. This is saying that one person will lot 100ped and a 2nd person with lower skills might only loot 98ped.

Hard to say what’s the magnitude of change. Weapons from 0 to 100 eff have 7% difference. It’s possible that 0 to 200 prof lvl have only 1% diff. But MA have to communicate that clearly - something like 2.0 dev notes would be helpful.

No HP gain from Skinning. Can confirm

I think everyone complaining should take a stand and just quit for good! stand tall and proud! and gtfo of my way for good loots

2 Likes

Are you aware this is not a positive-sum game? :slight_smile:

Stupid MA thinks ā€˜no point in skilling’ complaints will stop. Yeah but here comes ā€˜MA stilling our peds’ :smoke:

48 in animal and mutant, 35 in robot looter here
previously were 88 professions, now shows 92 and 3 unachieved(???)

new skills noticed:
skinning - skinning is the ability to extract valuable resources from animal prey
butchering - butchering is the ability to extract valuable resources from animal prey
scourging - scourging is the ability to extract valuable resources from mutant prey
reaping - reaping is the advanced ability to extract valuable resources from mutant prey
reclaiming - reclaiming is the ability to extract valuable resurces from robots and machinery
salvaging - salvaging is the advanced ability to extract valuable resources from robots and machinery

Just a thought:

Missions didn’t kill team hunting altogether but this probably will.

The unachied Professions arenĀ“t new. I had 2 unachieved Profs since i can remember. No clue, how to achieve them…:scratch2:

yea but I did not, all were achieved