VU 8.3 Content List

its on an island sw of genesis on the alreay open part of amethera, at least i think it was already open.

must expolor further west to confirm

1.) Lag still here after 25 minutes

2.)When logging in with gold card, instead of typing in numbers immediately, you have to click the box where the numbers are typed. Then, no more pressing enter, you must click OK.

3.) O boy we get some pixels on more pixels to put in our useless apartments… :handjob:

[QUOTE=psychnosiz]
This is great … instead of wasting my money on virtual items I can use my global to buy myself a new Tshirt hahahaha :laugh:
[/QUOTE]

:laugh: yea, I want a t-shirt that says:

I blew 150 ped on Armax and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

Actually, I believe more of Amthera is open now.

On the map the Jove just posted today, there is New Oxford SW of Genesis, as well as a land area NW of that. That land area was not available before. I had actually gone running out there once and gotten the message about it not being open.

anyone got the coord of the new TP near zeus ? :rolleyes:

Just had a quick run around in New Oxford and all I can say is

[SIZE=7]WOW!![/SIZE]

have not had a chance to test anything else now but New Oxford is a pretty cool place :slight_smile:

Something that wasn’t mentioned was a change in the way droped items are picked up. Double clicking now opens the item info window which has buttons for picking it up and sales options.

This will help with the auto clickers at the rig. It also hurts the odds of suceeding at a running grab when it is surrounded by trox and pkers.

Not to be overlooked is the New CND Disco updates!

Thanks to Ripture we have the screenshots here >>> Click here <<<

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/3/8/5/1/CNDdisco_thumb.jpg[size=1][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/size]

Mwaahhhh, I want ingame advertising by big companies to fill my loot poot :stuck_out_tongue:

Furthermore, is that new tp close to Raven Valley?!?

[QUOTE=Thug Life]
anyone got the coord of the new TP near zeus ? :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

Calipso 24450*28900

they seem to have fixed the fl bug been loggin on a few times today and it has been ok maybe thats just my lucky day fir that bug tho…lol

anyone else found it has been finxed..

The only thing I really care for in this VU is that MA finally fixed some chat bugs. I can finally run, chat and later stop without beginning to walk backwards. :wink:

Don’t know how many people I’ve had to help concerning this bug, mostly newbies though. One way to stop oneself was to press ā€œoā€ and then ā€œAbortā€ button. :smiley:

you shuld change the cords in your post to the accurate once, the once you posted here is not the loc of New Oxford, if someone following them they will end up in SA-11 as I did waisting mindessence and ammo on it because I didnt get New Oxford tp strait away as some other ppl.

wow sounds pretty cool, i am excited about being able to buy real life itamz… Just don’t make them too expensive! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[QUOTE=Swede]
you shuld change the cords in your post to the accurate once, the once you posted here is not the loc of New Oxford, if someone following them they will end up in SA-11 as I did waisting mindessence and ammo on it because I didnt get New Oxford tp strait away as some other ppl.
[/QUOTE]

You don’t need de New Oxford TP. You have it now.

The coords was the new TP near Camp Caravan i think.

[QUOTE=Jac]

New Music
A range of new ambient music has been composed and implemented into the Entropia Universe.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the infos. Isn’t it sad they only implement electronic music? What about some pipers or jazz? EU sounds like we are at some chillout area nonstop which doesn’t make much sense to me. There are a few other not listening to Ambient, House and/or Trance all the time even I also dig the very first Eye-Q and Bonzai Records.

As a center for the arts, New Oxford also allows participants to attend lectures from the above mentioned artists, where they reveal some of the secrets behind their success in the art world.

Where is that and what time and what day???

Lectures

[QUOTE=Blank]
Where is that and what time and what day???
[/QUOTE]

Everytime/everyday… :slight_smile:
Its in New Oxford, inside the Art buildings (both Gallery and Department of Fine Arts). Each building has a Lecture Hall, and there’s directions inside to find it…

But, if you prefer, since all the videos are stored on your harddisk, you can even see them offline!
[size=1][size=2]
The lectures videos are the last ones: 518345, 518346, 518347, 518759, 518760, 518857 and 518865. Plus there’s a welcome from the Academy of Fine Art’s director: 517919.

Enjoy!
Paolo :smoke:
[/size][/size]

Thanx, i went and checked it out. That was fun. Thanx hey. That place is huge. i got lost in the Department of Fine arts , hehe went in one big circle. Anyway i checked some lectures, thanx.

Looks like there 2 different videos, 1 for each building. No matter what screen you see in that building you’ll see the full thing. Am i right?