[QUOTE=ViagraFalls]
Fixed bugged items
Fixed a bugged melee weapon – the whips minimum damage is adjusted to the correct level.
^^^^
Only negative one I saw…
[/QUOTE]
Well actually I got a lot of concerns this vu a lot but will see the finished product before making opinions.
Concerns:
Well the first one but not an big one is the none decaying scopes and lasers I just bought.
Really 100 usd per week plus to just fix up my hunting gun is really enough.. The extra decays from the lasers and scope might be the straw that breaks the camels back.. In fact was not using them before I bought sbi’s stuff.
Critical hits and armors not protecting you ? What gives? Not sure if I like this one especially if mob is far away from the revival terminal and is an big mob. Hunting is bad enough making ends meet right.
[QUOTE=The Doctor]
wouldn’t that mean that pixie, rascal & Co will now decay like twice as fast as nemesis for example? i think there’s more where that came from and all armors must now be re-checked for their decay
[/QUOTE]
I agree here and would love someone who is ingame to test it ASAP
why would MA not change the crappest decaying uber armour ingame to the best?
rascal will no longer be Uber and Jag becomes the VERY attractive!
hmmmm. another bugged melee weapon??? i’ll bet they’ve lowered min dmg then. So depressing that they couldn’t have mentioned this when they were doing axe 1x0 really I wonder how many more bugged weapons there are left???
Apart from that looks interesting i’ll wait to see what the armor changes mean and i look forward to logging in this evening to see for myself
Ok enough whining :), I made some nice profit with it while it lasted.
Rest looks very nice. IMO they kinda removed the casino affect abit, as the chance you die vs certain mobs is increased. So its not just mindless killing mob after mob anymore.
I dont know what to think about the armour thing yet. We will have to throw away every decaychart we have and start all over. I wonder what the results will be and what armour is best now.
[QUOTE=Linzey]
HaHa Critical Strike what a joke now any noob can kill all mobs and all players if they hit critical so sick
[/QUOTE]
omg wait… you have a point, nobody considered the pvp implications yet… what the hell happens if someone with a sword crit hits me through my angel. On EP a guy hit an argo with a valour for 117.5, I don’t care who you are, a sword hitting for 117.5 is a pretty significant thing. Thats almost double damage. Does than me a DOA Foeripper could crit hit for almost 250-300 damage? Holy good god, mother of all mercy in heaven and all that is righteous… what the hell happens if you crit hit with a tango! WTF hahaha, or crit hit with legend axe.
You critically hit the target for 560 damage
Akoz killed Gavin with a Unique Legend War Axe
Gavin: oOooOoOOoooOooOOo (translated OMG WTF!)
Ok enough whining :), I made some nice profit with it while it lasted.
Rest looks very nice. IMO they kinda removed the casino affect abit, as the chance you die vs certain mobs is increased. So its not just mindless killing mob after mob anymore.
I dont know what to think about the armour thing yet. We will have to throw away every decaychart we have and start all over. I wonder what the results will be and what armour is best now.
For the rest, i only see positive things
[/QUOTE]
I don’t think MA have actually tampered with the decay rates, I am sure this is just a clarification job to show a bit of transparency in the system. I really hope they didn’t mess about with the actual decay rates, that would seriously undermine the market, in the same way that removing evade training screwed up the uber fap market.
[QUOTE=GHILL]
omg wait… you have a point, nobody considered the pvp implications yet… what the hell happens if someone with a sword crit hits me through my angel. On EP a guy hit an argo with a valour for 117.5, I don’t care who you are, a sword hitting for 117.5 is a pretty significant thing. Thats almost double damage. Does than me a DOA Foeripper could crit hit for almost 250-300 damage? Holy good god, mother of all mercy in heaven and all that is righteous… what the hell happens if you crit hit with a tango! WTF hahaha, or crit hit with legend axe.
You critically hit the target for 560 damage
Akoz killed Gavin with a Unique Legend War Axe
Gavin: oOooOoOOoooOooOOo (translated OMG WTF!)
[/QUOTE]
its gonna make LG WAY more interesting no more 10 ppl tanking one in EON
[QUOTE=kwkgrolsch] Updates to auction
The auction shows more information, as more columns has been added to the main view, including buyout price, differences between TT and current bid, etc. There is also more information available as tooltips if you hold the mouse cursor over a section or headline in the interface.
……
New auction lay-out
[/QUOTE]
New auction looks awesome! No more sitting with a handheld used as a calculator and comparing dozens of numbers :tongue2:
Sorry, I’m at work now and can’t check it out myself. Can you see TT+ and %'s when submitting a new lot to the auction and setting the price?
[I]PE Updated to VU 7.7 31 Oct 2005
Project Entropia is updated to Version Update 7.7.
System temporarily offline for update, expected to be back online app. 11:15 UTC. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Also note that there are new items available in the Trade Terminal and with the Technicians (the NPC who sells blueprints). Please check it out before you buy “TT-stuff” for a higher price just for the item is new.[/I]
Do not buy the furniture blueprints at 50 and 100 peds at the auction. Really, some ppl are not affraid (i will remember those names)
[QUOTE=kygon]
its gonna make LG WAY more interesting no more 10 ppl tanking one in EON
[/QUOTE]
Yep, cos eventually that person in eon is gonna get a nasty surprise lol. I think this is probably a move to eliminate players being almost unkillable. It does annoy me though. Theres a lot of noobs at the rig who like to beat up on me when closing the rig, normally I just stand around and outfap their guns, especially if its plasma. But I can’t do that because if I don’t take them down or run around, they are eventually gonna hit me for a big damage and kill me like I’m a 90 hp noob. Ah well, gonna have to start carrying ammo all the time
[QUOTE=Kay]
[I]PE Updated to VU 7.7 31 Oct 2005
Project Entropia is updated to Version Update 7.7.
System temporarily offline for update, expected to be back online app. 11:15 UTC. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Also note that there are new items available in the Trade Terminal and with the Technicians (the NPC who sells blueprints). Please check it out before you buy “TT-stuff” for a higher price just for the item is new.[/I]
Do not buy the furniture blueprints at 50 and 100 peds at the auction. Really, some ppl are not affraid (i will remember those names)
[/QUOTE]
You know I’m really glad that MA learned from their Apartment screw up and actually made this notice on the clientloader to stop people being scammed. About time MA took some affirimative action in the face of this kind of thing.
In a previous post I asked or rather " hoped" that lvl6-10 miningequip. would come in next VU. The answer Marco gave the community was :
[QUOTE=Marco|MindArk]
:thumbup: ,-)
[/QUOTE]
After checking in on the toolbook inside PE after this VU we find 1 lvl6 and 1 lvl7 BP…both on enmatter detectors and thats it…nothing more…
When i get a :thumbup: as answer on a question i normally take it as a YES …but maybe this is not universal ? id like a explanation of this by Marco. What happened to lvl 6-10 tools ?? Is OF105 ,wich takes ~1-2 months of mining to master , the topofthe line detector and thats it? Id like to be able to go further in this world now and have new tools to master !
Other than that the VU looks cool. Advertising is on its way and thats great news. Better stats on armor and weapons is awesome.
at a first glance, i actually like the critical hit thingie. it gives a lot of balance. but need further test to see it clealry.
i am glad for non-decaying scopes and lasers fixed. period.
i am glad for whip fixed. period.
i am glad for incoming advertising. excellent job.
well done for furniture, sorry for our friends Da Celt, Kay and Tedt but I am sure their merchantile spirit will find very quickly an area of manifestation.
i barely wait to get home to check the “attacks per minute” thingie, immense help on checking an weapon on auctions, bye bye scamming through auctions when selling weapons with tt=0.
also i wanna check the armours thingie, looks like no more useless armours.
in a word, nice job, MA. (I will start whining after my first login :D)
Yes we’re on a way to some conclusions connected to Critical Hits:
the armor prices should GO DOWN soon, especially the uber ones. Critical hits mean there is no 100% sure protection now anymore. High-end mobs will be lethal ocacasionally, no matter what you’re wearing.
prices of skills will GO UP, as critical hit will make big difference in pvp (especially if MA will make more landgrab or pvp centered events in the future).
I love it because I never focused on armor to hunt high-end mobs. Still a lot of people did, and they won’t be happy - they are unable to hunt mobs as effectively as before unless they got high skills as well.
Actually I just logged in at the rig, and well… an atrox prowler did 71 and 76 to me in angel instead of the usual 94, this means its become a bit easier to survive this… but it’d still one hit kill me without armour for sure. In my view that makes my angel that bit more precious and makes prowlers a killable target for me with some ease… also WTF WOW, aoa, 51 and 56 to me. Cake-walk time baby.