Version Update 10.1.2

Old bugs fixed, new bugs introduced… :wink:

VU 10.2 is meant to bring teams. This is just 10.1.2. Might be just a few fixes and minor content.

1 Like

i bet in this :laugh:

This should be appartment stuff i think. Let’s see.

Update is downloading…

Reintroduction of sweating i think.

They’re rebuilding hades on top of the warlock spawn. :stuck_out_tongue:

[COLOR=“DarkSlateBlue”]I can’t believe someone didn’t already guess this.
It’s so obvious.
DUH !
:duh:

It’s the egg. :naughty:

About that.

I uh…

Boiled it.

If its appartments they are doing it in a poorly choosen order.

The order they do this in is simple:
1> Add loot, screw your 12m profit on half last years deposits. Your sinking the ship quick with this kind of crap.
2> Put sweating back in - Your loosing new players, literally, every minute this is not in game.
3> Put teaming back in.
4> Everything else.

1 Like

Ahh… The egg :wise:

Even that would be something…:rolleyes:

[COLOR=“darkslateblue”]Error 72 .

i just hope the chat scroll bug is fixed. Stops me from hunting properly because if i chat the scroll down isn’t working and I don’t see what damage I’m taking or dealing …

I’ve downloaded something but can’t get back in yet.

Error 72?

New windows error or something?

“ERROR 72: SIDEWINDER HAS EATEN YOUR REGISTRY.”

1 Like

Don’t do it …it’s a halloween prank !

Content list cant be far away. :slight_smile:

if you read the downtime notify on the website, it says that content list will be posted after the update

Halloween pranks :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1I1GH8ADw

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1 Like