Cool find!

Found a copy of Entropia Universe on DVD-ROM hidden in some box of games and movies in a second hand store here in town :slight_smile: had a disc, a quick guide, a PED certificate of 100PED (still working, meaning a profit of 70PED for me as I paid 20SEK (around 30PED) for the thing, woho!)

:yay:

Cover:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/6/8/3/1_eu_cover_full_thumb.jpg

Front detail:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/6/8/3/3_eu_cover_front_and_side_detail_thumb.jpg

Back detail:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/6/8/3/2_eu_cover_back_detail_thumb.jpg

Quick Guide cover:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/6/8/3/4_eu_quick_guide_cover_thumb.jpg

Quick Guide inside:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/6/8/3/5_eu_quick_guide_insides_thumb.jpg

PED Certificate holder cover:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/6/8/3/6_ped_cert_outside_thumb.jpg

PED Certificate holder inside (incl. certificate front):
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/6/8/3/7_ped_cert_inside_thumb.jpg

Disc:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/6/8/3/8_disc_thumb.jpg

8 Likes

Flipping hilarious, thanks for sharing mate :slight_smile: +Rep.

LOL EPIC WIN:yay:

the last thing left of the game that i love

Which is what exactly, ahh free ped? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe nah peds are to me as sex is to nuns (would have said priests but I don’t like small boys)

1 Like

Official comment from Kim over at EF:

Nice find :slight_smile:

My first job at MindArk was actually to cut out those peices of paper and put them in the cd casings, best job ive ever had.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/eu-general-discussion/201006-cool-find-mindark-make-more-those.html#post2577630

I believe these where given out at a Swedish competition for a long time ago, had no idea they included cases also O_o damn wish I knew about this game earlier.
Awesome find, also that someone actually cut them adds such a nice touch :slight_smile:

Where in Sweden was it if I may be so rude as to ask?

Central Sweden, a lil bit north of Stockholm

Alrightie, I shall now look for all the people living near stockholm, in stockholm och somewhere in central Sweden who plays EU to rob you of your CD casing!

It is protected by a half dozen DOA Foeripper tier 10 with speed enhancers and supersensitive motion sensors, so no worries :cool:

Would that be problems for 5 MM wielding ubers whos tiers goes to 11?
Oh and my opalo tier 0.9 wielded by ME!

They are connected to hidden repair terminals and ammo feeds so they can not be destroyed, you will faaaaaail! :cussing:

:cool:

Indeed, COOL!

very nice:D

Damnation I guess I will have to erm give up :frowning:

1 Like

What was the “Value Code” again :slight_smile:

I feel sorry for the person that tries to break into this compound! :rocket:

Solid defense system! Rock on NH :smiley:

I love the system requirements (512MB RAM) including the “get it here” where the hyperlinks were from the web page they just copied and pasted into the box…

That is one cool find +rep for the best money making idea I have seen lol